Friday, December 20, 2013

So this band...

Is great. I first heard them on the radio when I was in the car with my boyfriend not too long ago. The song that played was called "Say Something" by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera. Such a beautiful song :D anywho! So in the comments of the music video for "Say Something" someone mentioned them being gay and I looked it up.


They are not gay, to my knowledge, however I found this song they did write called "Everyone Is gay". I love it not only musically and comically but it also displays quite a nice message. The way they phrase everything makes being bi, gay and straight all alike. They give us all the pros and no cons to all 3 sexual preferences and I think sometimes it's best we just hear what's good about us. We hear enough negativity as it is on a day to day basis. So give it a listen and I hope you like it :) It's very fun!

I don't know why but the video split my text in half, but oh well haha :)

Love you all and remember! There's nothing wrong with who you are! I don't care what anyone says, if you are happy with yourself then keep it and don't be afraid to flaunt it! The ones who pick on you are envious of your comfort. If you are unsatisfied for some reason, try changing it, if that doesn't work, try accepting it :) We over think so much and accepting yourself is honestly one of the most important and key things to living a good life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment