Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Who would you be?

I was just listening to Sweet Nothin' by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch and thought to myself....Florence is the person I would be if I could be 1 other human for a day. I don't know if that's creepy or not honestly but I believe it is a wonderful compliment. I am completely gay so obviously this is not sexual, and I'm not using her for the fame either but for her mind and soul. Her songs are so perfectly written lyrically and instrumentally to me that I want to learn how her mind works. How does it process and how does her soul work? She's so sweet and calm, is it always that kind?

With that said I wanna hear some other opinions on who you would choose to live as and why? But not sensually or for fame or anything, but because of who they are and why does that type of person attract you? For me personally it's because I feel like I am a cocoon of Florence's concept of existence and the universe. I share extremely similar thoughts with many of her quotes and understand a large majority of her music on a level very deep as opposed to simply understanding the general idea and lyrics. That's what attracts me to her mind and soul, she is very unique and elegant, not only in person, but her mind has mastered a certain finesse. What specifically draws you to this person and their life style? Food for thought and if you all feel like sharing please do! :) I'm curious to hear your thoughts and fascinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment